Eton Villas, Belsize Park, NW3
£2,750,000 3 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Chalk Farm - 0.24m
- Belsize Park - 0.73m
- Camden Town - 1.06m
- Kentish Town - 1.15m
- Swiss Cottage - 1.15m
Set behind gates and a substantial south-west facing front garden, a Grade II listed early Victorian semi-detached villa in need of modernisation, with the rare advantage of off street parking for several cars. Built circa 1849 by John Shaw for Eton College, this particular house is set in an enviable position overlooking St Saviour's Church and looking up Provost Road. Internally, the property will require upgrading, but boasts a stunning double volume first floor reception room. Houses of this quality located between Primrose Hill and Belsize Park are extremely rare to the current market.
3 Bedrooms (1 With En Suite Bathroom) * Shower Room * Dressing Room * 2 Reception Rooms * Sitting Room * Kitchen * Utility Room * Guest WC * Top Floor Terrace * 74ft South West Facing Secluded Front Garden * Rear Patio * Lift * Off Street Parking For Several Cars
Hampstead Sales Office | 020-7435 9822
56 Heath Street London NW3 1DL | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- Comet (2 Almondvale West, Livingston)Rated: /5
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.