Flask Walk, Hampstead Village, NW3
£2,000,000 Guide Price 4 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Hampstead - 0.11m
- Belsize Park - 1.05m
- Finchley Road - 1.06m
- Swiss Cottage - 1.37m
- West Hampstead - 1.39m
Planning Consent To Create A 3/4 Bedroom House
A charming and unmodernised Grade II listed period cottage conveniently situated within this historic and prime residential location in the heart of Hampstead Village and within moments of the fashionable shops and restaurants on Hampstead High Street and Hampstead underground station [Northern Line].
The property boasts the rare advantage of planning consent to increase its size by converting an existing detached artist studio annex into two levels of accommodation with access via a covered walkway and enables the size of the kitchen to be increased. This provides the opportunity to create a wonderful and individual three/four bedroom family home. Plans available for inspection.
Early viewing recommended to avoid disappointment.
2 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Reception Room * Dining Room * Kitchen * Guest WC * Cellar * Front & Rear Gardens * Studio/Workshop * Residents Parking Zone
Hampstead Sales Office | 020-7435 9822
56 Heath Street London NW3 1DL | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.