Belsize Lane, Belsize Park, NW3
£1,100,000 2 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Belsize Park - 0.36m
- Hampstead - 0.73m
- Finchley Road - 0.86m
- Swiss Cottage - 0.93m
- Chalk Farm - 1.3m
A magnificent contemporary architect inspired apartment offering extremely bright well-planned accommodation, arranged over the entire first floor of a well-presented red brick Victorian house. The flat is offered in excellent decorative order and benefits from fold-back doors, ample modern storage units, and has direct access to a lovely decked roof terrace. The property is at the favoured Rosslyn Hill end of Belsize Lane so is well placed for the multiple shopping, restaurant and transport facilities including Belsize Park (Northern Line) underground station and the charming local shops and facilities in Belsize Village.
2 Bedrooms * En Suite Bathroom * Shower Room * Reception Room * Kitchen * Rear Terrace * Balcony * Residents Parking Zone
Hampstead Sales Office | 020-7435 9822
56 Heath Street London NW3 1DL | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.