West Hill Court, Millfield Lane, Highgate, N6
£920,000 Guide Price 3 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Tufnell Park - 1.09m
- Archway - 1.2m
- Belsize Park - 1.43m
- Kentish Town - 1.46m
- Highgate - 1.61m
Quietly tucked away alongside the heath in this highly popular 1930's Art Deco style block, designed by the renowned architect William Bryce Binnie, a second floor lateral 2/3 bedroom apartment with views over communal gardens and towards Hampstead Heath and Highgate ponds. The property provides a flexible layout and is in the region of 900 sq ft. Benefitting from superb communal amenities including: extensive communal gardens, squash court, tennis court and on-site parking, the flat is located within easy walking distance of the transport and shopping facilities of Swains Lane and within reach of Highgate Village.
2/3 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Separate WC * 1/2 Reception Rooms * Kitchen * Communal Gardens * Tennis & Squash Court * Communal Heating * Off Street Parking (First Come First Served) * Heath Side Location * Energy Rating D
Service Charge: TBA
Highgate Sales Office | 020-8348 2341
35 High Street London N6 5JT | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.