Buckland Crescent, Belsize Park, NW3
£1,200,000 2 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Swiss Cottage - 0.27m
- Finchley Road - 0.48m
- Belsize Park - 0.67m
- St. John's Wood - 1.15m
- Hampstead - 1.16m
Set within a magnificent newly refurbished stucco fronted residence and approached via stylish communal parts, a simply stunning architect designed second (top) floor apartment, having just undergone a painstaking refurbishment programme completed to an exacting standard with an extremely high specification of finish. The apartment is bathed in natural light and provides a wonderful open plan reception/dining room with stylish Italian kitchen. There are two double bedrooms complete with fitted wardrobes and serene views over the beautifully landscaped neighbouring gardens. There are two luxurious bath/shower rooms. The apartment features a sun trap 12ft x 5in roof terrace. Ideally located close to Swiss Cottage (Jubilee Line) underground station and all the amenities that the area affords including Belsize Village and Belsize Park with their excellent facilities. Viewing to fully appreciate the undeniable quality of this superb apartment, is in our opinion, imperative.
2 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Shower Room * Reception/Dining Room/Open Plan Kitchen * Terrace * Energy Rating E
Hampstead Sales Office | 020-7435 9822
56 Heath Street London NW3 1DL | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- Palmers Lodge Swiss Cottage (40 College Crescent, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- Danubius Hotel Regents Park (18 Lodge Road, St. John’s Wood, London)Rated: 3.8/5
- Hotel Novotel London Paddington (3 Kingdom Street, London)Rated: 4.3/5
- Clayton Crown Hotel (152 Cricklewood Broadway, London)Rated: 4.1/5
- Holiday Inn London - Regent's Park (Carburton Street, London)Rated: 4/5
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton (130 Tottenham Court Road, London)Rated: 4.1/5
- The Pride Of Paddington (1-3 Craven Road, London)Rated: 4/5
- Pullman London St Pancras Hotel (100-110 Euston Road, London)Rated: 4.5/5
- The Cumberland Hotel (Great Cumberland Place, London)Rated: 3.8/5
- Royal Lancaster London (Lancaster Terrace, London)Rated: 4.3/5
- Charlotte Street Hotel (15-17 Charlotte Street, London)Rated: 4.4/5
- Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury (Coram Street, London)Rated: 4/5
- Courthouse Hotel (19 - 21 Great Marlborough Street, London)Rated: 3.8/5
- Grange Blooms Hotel (7 Montague Street, London)Rated: 3.8/5
- Grange White Hall Hotel (2-5 Montague Street, London)Rated: 3.7/5
- Radisson Blu Edwardian, Kenilworth (97 Great Russell Street, London)Rated: 4.1/5
- Goodenough Club (23 Mecklenburgh Square, London)Rated: 4.1/5
- Karma Sanctum Soho London (20 Warwick Street, London)Rated: 4/5
- The Chesterfield Mayfair (35 Charles Street, London)Rated: 4.6/5
- Grange Holborn Hotel (50 - 60 Southampton Row, London)Rated: 4.1/5
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.