Wolseley Road, Crouch End, N8
£1,850,000 Guide Price 5 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Highgate - 1m
- Archway - 1.5m
- Turnpike Lane - 2.03m
- Finsbury Park - 2.2m
- Wood Green - 2.21m
Set back and elevated from the road, a late Victorian family house in the region of 3,000 sq ft retaining period features with generous accommodation over three floors and benefiting from a southerly aspect garden. The property currently provides five bedrooms, en suite bathroom, family bathroom, shower room, guest WC, two high ceilinged formal reception rooms, kitchen, dining room and a cellar.
Conveniently located, Wolseley Road provides direct access to the shopping and restaurant facilities at Crouch End and is within easy reach of local schools, parks, Highgate tube station and is well served by the W7 bus route connecting Muswell Hill to Finsbury Park.
Houses of this size in this location are rare to the market and should be viewed to appreciate the spacious accommodation and opportunity available.
5 Bedrooms * 2 Bathrooms (1 En Suite) * Shower Room * 2 Reception Rooms * Dining Room * Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Guest WC * Cellarage * Attic Storage * Rear Garden * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating F
Highgate Sales Office | 020-8348 2341
35 High Street London N6 5JT | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.