Belsize Grove, Belsize Park, NW3
£925,000 2 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Belsize Park - 0.27m
- Swiss Cottage - 0.78m
- Chalk Farm - 0.79m
- Finchley Road - 0.98m
- Hampstead - 1.27m
An exceptional apartment arranged over the raised ground floor of an attractive stucco fronted Victorian semi-detached house in a convenient and highly sought after location on the corner of Belsize Grove and Primrose Gardens. The flat has been significantly improved by the current owner and features high ceilings throughout. The reception room and master bedroom feature floor to ceiling bay windows and the whole property is flooded with natural light. The apartment has a contemporary fitted kitchen and bathroom and there is ample storage throughout.
Belsize Grove is well placed for access to Belsize Park with its multiple shopping facilities, restaurants, Everyman cinema and station (Northern Line), and the additional cafes and coffee shops at England's Lane and Belsize Village are also a short stroll away.
2 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Reception/Dining Room * Kitchen * Off Street Parking (1st Come 1st Served) * Energy Rating D
Hampstead Sales Office | 020-7435 9822
56 Heath Street London NW3 1DL | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.