Greenhill, Prince Arthur Road, Hampstead Village, NW3
£599,950 1 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Hampstead - 0.28m
- Belsize Park - 0.81m
- Finchley Road - 0.85m
- Swiss Cottage - 1.12m
- West Hampstead - 1.29m
Rarely available, a well-proportioned apartment arranged over the ground floor of a highly regarded mansion block in the heart of Hampstead Village. The flat is quietly situated overlooking the communal gardens on the Prince Arthur Road side of the block close to the Porter's lodge. Although the property would benefit from cosmetic updating, once completed it would provide an excellent first time buy, a downsize, pied a terre or rental investment.
Greenhill is a highly sought after block overlooking Hampstead High Street, a few steps from the multiple shopping and restaurant facilities. The Northern Line station and the open spaces of Hampstead Heath are also within easy walking distance.
Bedroom * Shower Room * Reception Room * Communal Garden * First Come First Served Parking * Energy Rating D
Hampstead Sales Office | 020-7435 9822
56 Heath Street London NW3 1DL | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.