North Hill Avenue, Highgate, N6
£1,175,000 3 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Highgate - 0.57m
- East Finchley - 1.02m
- Archway - 1.9m
- Tufnell Park - 2.54m
- Golders Green - 2.65m
This beautifully presented 3 bedroom 2 bathroom mid-terrace Victorian family house is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac off North Hill. The property has an exceptional 25ft reception room and a beautifully presented kitchen/breakfast room which in turn leads on to a private south easterly facing garden.
North Hill Avenue is well-positioned for the catchment area for St Michaels Primary School, Highgate Primary, The Avenue Nursery, Highgate tube and woods, and a short walk to Highgate Village. Early viewing is strongly recommended.
3 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Shower Room * Reception Room * Kitchen/Dining Room * Garden * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating D
Highgate Sales Office | 020-8348 2341
35 High Street London N6 5JT | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.