Highgate High Street, Highgate Village, N6
£1,150,000 Guide Price 3 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Highgate - 0.7m
- Archway - 0.91m
- Tufnell Park - 1.5m
- East Finchley - 2.04m
- Kentish Town - 2.1m
With its own entrance and overflowing with character, a beautiful three bedroom Grade II listed Georgian maisonette in the very heart of Highgate Village. With several character fireplaces and retaining many of the original exposed timbers, this light and airy family property also benefits from a private decked terrace and shared garden.
The property is just moments from the shops and eateries of the village, and Waterlow Park. Highgate Northern Line tube, Highgate Ponds and Hampstead Heath are also just a short amble away.
3 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Wet Room * Reception/Dining Room * Study * Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Storage Room * Large Private Terrace * Shared Garden * Residents Parking Zone * A Garage To Rent May Be Available By Third Party Agreement
Highgate Sales Office | 020-8348 2341
35 High Street London N6 5JT | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.