Parliament Hill, Hampstead, NW3
£1,100,000 2 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Belsize Park - 0.59m
- Hampstead - 0.89m
- Finchley Road - 1.35m
- Chalk Farm - 1.41m
- Swiss Cottage - 1.42m
An incredibly bright apartment occupying the entire top floor of a well maintained period building in a quiet sought after residential enclave surrounded by the heath. The flat is offered in excellent decorative order and features a wonderful roof terrace with spectacular 360 degree views from the heath through the City and beyond. The property offers two double bedrooms, a double aspect reception room, recently updated kitchen/breakfast room and a family bathroom. Parliament Hill is conveniently situated for the local shops, restaurants and buses at South End Green and Hampstead Heath Overground station. Almost 800 acres of open space, ponds and woodland are only a couple of minute's stroll away.
2 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Reception Room * Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Roof Terrace * Energy Rating C
Hampstead Sales Office | 020-7435 9822
56 Heath Street London NW3 1DL | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.