St Pauls Crescent, Camden Square, NW1
£1,550,000 4 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Caledonian Road - 0.71m
- Kentish Town - 0.98m
- Camden Town - 1.08m
- Mornington Crescent - 1.23m
- Holloway Road - 1.24m
A beautiful 3/4 bedroom end of terrace Victorian house enviably located within the charming Camden Square Conservation Area. Arranged over three floors the property features a wonderful double reception room on the raised ground floor and an open plan kitchen/dining room on the lower ground floor which opens directly to the secluded rear garden.
St Pauls Crescent is conveniently placed for Camden Town underground station and Camden Road Overground station. Kings Cross/St Pancras is not too far away with Regents Park and Primrose Hill also located nearby.
4 Bedrooms * 2 Bathrooms (1 En Suite) * Shower Room * 2 Reception Rooms * Dining Room * Study * Kitchen * 2 Terraces * Front & Rear Gardens * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating E
Dartmouth Park Sales Office | 020-7284 0101
64 Chetwynd Road London NW5 1DE | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.