Chetwynd Road, Dartmouth Park, NW5
£1,750,000 5 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Tufnell Park - 0.4m
- Kentish Town - 0.8m
- Archway - 0.99m
- Belsize Park - 1.49m
- Chalk Farm - 1.51m
A beautifully presented mid terraced Victorian family home enviably positioned in the heart of Dartmouth Park Conservation Area and just moments from Hampstead Heath. This immaculately presented property has been sympathetically updated to successfully blend period charm with a contemporary finish.
The ground floor enjoys striking interconnecting reception rooms with high corniced ceilings, feature gas fireplace and wood flooring along with a wonderful kitchen/breakfast room leading directly to the private rear garden with a mature apple tree.
The upper floors feature a particularly impressive master bedroom with en suite bathroom, 3/4 further bedrooms, a family bathroom and access to a large unconverted loft providing excellent storage space.
Planning permission was granted in March 2017 allowing the current kitchen/breakfast room to be extended further into the side return.
Chetwynd Road is located within easy reach of the charming local shopping facilities and street cafes of York Rise and Swains Lane. The property is also within easy reach of Gospel Oak Overground station, both Kentish Town and Tufnell Park underground stations (Northern Line) and the excellent bus routes of Highgate Road.
5 Bedrooms * 2 Bathrooms (1 En Suite) * Double Reception Room * Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Guest WC * Rear Garden * Residents Parking Zone
Dartmouth Park Sales Office | 020-7284 0101
64 Chetwynd Road London NW5 1DE | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- Premier Inn London Hampstead (215 Haverstock Hill, London)Rated: 3.9/5
- Palmers Lodge Swiss Cottage (40 College Crescent, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- Pullman London St Pancras Hotel (100-110 Euston Road, London)Rated: 4.5/5
- Premier Inn London Euston (1 Duke's Road, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- Danubius Hotel Regents Park (18 Lodge Road, St. John’s Wood, London)Rated: 3.8/5
- Premier Inn London Angel Islington (18 Parkfield Street, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury (Coram Street, London)Rated: 4/5
- Holiday Inn London - Regent's Park (Carburton Street, London)Rated: 4/5
- London Marriott Hotel Maida Vale (Plaza Parade, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- The Montague on the Gardens (15 Montague Street, London)Rated: 4.6/5
- Charlotte Street Hotel (15-17 Charlotte Street, London)Rated: 4.3/5
- Grange Holborn Hotel (50 - 60 Southampton Row, London)Rated: 4.1/5
- Radisson Blu Edwardian, Kenilworth (97 Great Russell Street, London)Rated: 3.9/5
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel (9-13 Bloomsbury Street, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- The Zetter Hotel (St John's Square, 86-88 Clerkenwell Road, London)Rated: 4.3/5
- Clayton Crown Hotel (152 Cricklewood Broadway, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- The Soho Hotel (4 Richmond Mews, London)Rated: 4.4/5
- Covent Garden Hotel (10 Monmouth Street, London)Rated: 4.3/5
- The Cumberland hotel (Great Cumberland Place, London)Rated: 3.8/5
- Radisson Blu Edwardian, Mercer Street (20 Mercer Street, London)Rated: 4.3/5
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.