Regents Park Terrace, Regents Park, NW1
£4,000,000 Guide Price 6 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Camden Town - 0.26m
- Mornington Crescent - 0.61m
- Chalk Farm - 0.74m
- Kentish Town - 1.28m
- Euston - 1.32m
In this prestigious Grade II listed terrace of spectacular Victorian houses, and approached via a private road set back from Oval Road. A substantial (circa 3,000 sq ft) terraced Victorian house providing five floors of accommodation and retaining much of the original character and period detailing including plasterwork, fireplaces and joinery. The property now requires updating allowing any incoming purchaser the opportunity to adapt and arrange the accommodation according to their own requirements. Regents Park Terrace is in a key position moments from the wonderful recreational areas of Regents Park and is close to all the facilities of both Camden Town and Primrose Hill.
6 Bedrooms * 2 Bathrooms * 3 Reception Rooms * Dining Room * Kitchen * Guest WC * Storage Rooms * Balcony * Garden * Private Road Parking * Energy Rating F
Dartmouth Park Sales Office | 020-7284 0101
64 Chetwynd Road London NW5 1DE | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.