Twisden Road, Dartmouth Park, NW5
£1,250,000 3 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Tufnell Park - 0.38m
- Kentish Town - 0.75m
- Archway - 1.02m
- Chalk Farm - 1.46m
- Belsize Park - 1.47m
In this enviable and tranquil residential turning an attractive end of terrace Victorian 3 bedroom house retaining many of the original period features, including ceiling cornicing, fireplaces, and exposed timber floors, and with an abundance of natural light throughout. There is also a very pretty sheltered rear garden. There is potential (subject to usual consents) to extend the kitchen to the side return to create additional living space.
The local shops and restaurants at the junction of Chetwynd Road and York Rise are literally moments away, with the heath and the charming street cafes of Swains Lane also within easy reach. Also Kentish Town and Tufnell Park tube stations are nearby.
3 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Double Reception Room * Kitchen/Dining Room * Guest WC * Garden * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating D
Dartmouth Park Sales Office | 020-7284 0101
64 Chetwynd Road London NW5 1DE | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.