Dartmouth Park Avenue, Dartmouth Park, NW5
£699,950 Guide Price 2 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Tufnell Park - 0.49m
- Archway - 0.64m
- Kentish Town - 1.1m
- Highgate - 1.69m
- Belsize Park - 1.8m
Occupying the entire ground floor of this grand semi-detached Victorian house and approached via its own private entrance, a stylish and spacious 2 bedroom apartment. The property features a peaceful reception room with views on to a delightful front garden, a fully modernised separate equipped kitchen, a principal bedroom overlooking the rear communal garden and a further second bedroom with direct access on to a beautiful and well maintained communal garden. The flat is an easy stroll from the rolling acres of Hampstead Heath and within easy reach of the local shopping facilities on Swains Lane and York Rise with Tufnell Park tube station just beyond.
2 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Reception/Dining Room * Kitchen * Communal Garden * Energy Rating D
Dartmouth Park Sales Office | 020-7284 0101
64 Chetwynd Road London NW5 1DE | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.