Glenloch Road, Belsize Park, NW3
£845,000 2 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Belsize Park - 0.22m
- Swiss Cottage - 0.72m
- Finchley Road - 0.83m
- Chalk Farm - 1m
- Hampstead - 1.06m
A beautifully presented newly refurbished garden apartment approached via its own private entrance in a highly convenient and much sought after road opposite Belsize Park (Norther Line) underground station. The flat offers good natural light and has direct access to a private rear patio and garden with a southerly aspect. Glenloch Road is very well placed for all of the local shops and restaurant facilities at Belsize Park, Belsize Village and England's Lane.
2 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Reception Room With Semi-Open Plan Kitchen * South-East Facing Patio & Garden * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating C
Hampstead Sales Office | 020-7435 9822
56 Heath Street London NW3 1DL | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.