Fitzroy Road, Primrose Hill, NW1
£999,950 2 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Chalk Farm - 0.46m
- Camden Town - 0.76m
- Mornington Crescent - 1.13m
- Belsize Park - 1.25m
- St. John's Wood - 1.32m
An extremely bright and airy second and third (top) floor maisonette set within an imposing Victorian residence with recently refurbished communal parts. Fitzroy Road is one of Primrose Hill's favoured roads within yards of the wonderful Primrose Hill Park. The apartment requires modernisation and offers the discerning purchaser the opportunity to create a home designed to their own detailed specification. From the top floor there are far reaching south easterly views towards the City. The excellent amenities that the area provides are within walking distance.
2 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Reception Room/Open Plan Kitchen * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating E
Hampstead Sales Office | 020-7435 9822
56 Heath Street London NW3 1DL | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.