Oakford Road, Kentish Town, NW5
£700,000 2 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Tufnell Park - 0.14m
- Kentish Town - 0.59m
- Archway - 1.01m
- Chalk Farm - 1.47m
- Caledonian Road - 1.59m
A spacious (1089 sq ft) split level apartment arranged over the entire first and second floors of this attractive Victorian conversion enviably located on a peaceful residential turning on the borders of Kentish Town and Tufnell Park.
Flooded with natural light and retaining some wonderful original features, the accommodation includes an impressive 17ft reception room with a high ceiling and period fireplace, a fitted kitchen, fully tiled bathroom and two double bedrooms including a striking top floor bedroom with stripped wood flooring and glass dormer windows offering wonderful views.
Oakford Road is ideally placed for easy access to the eclectic selection of shops, restaurants and cafes along Fotress Road. Tufnell Park underground station (Northern Line) and Kentish Town Thameslink station are a short walk away as are the wide open spaces of Hampstead Heath.
2 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Reception Room * Kitchen * Eaves Storage * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating D
Dartmouth Park Sales Office | 020-7284 0101
64 Chetwynd Road London NW5 1DE | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.