Rousden Street, Camden, NW1
£750,000 Guide Price 2 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Camden Town - 0.43m
- Mornington Crescent - 0.74m
- Kentish Town - 0.88m
- Chalk Farm - 1.03m
- Caledonian Road - 1.37m
A stylish garden duplex arranged over the ground and first floors of this Victorian conversion nestled quietly off Camden Road in the heart of Camden Town. The ground floor of this spacious (751 sq ft) apartment features wonderful open plan living accommodation comprising a contemporary fitted kitchen with white high gloss units to the front and an impressive 17ft rear reception room which leads directly to the secluded south facing garden. The first floor provides two double bedrooms along with an en suite shower room to the master bedroom and a guest bathroom.
The owners have obtained planning consent for a ground floor extension and to reconfigure the property to create a third bedroom.
Rousden Street is within easy reach of Camden Town with its fashionable restaurants, bars, trendy boutiques and convenient transport connections including the Northern Line underground station.
2 Bedrooms * En Suite Shower Room * Bathroom * Reception/Dining Room * Kitchen * Garden * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating D
Dartmouth Park Sales Office | 020-7284 0101
64 Chetwynd Road London NW5 1DE | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.