Huddleston Road, Tufnell Park, N7
£550,000 Guide Price 2 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Tufnell Park - 0.23m
- Archway - 0.73m
- Kentish Town - 0.87m
- Caledonian Road - 1.47m
- Holloway Road - 1.52m
An immaculately presented apartment arranged over the entire first floor of this Victorian conversion situated on a peaceful cul-de-sac in Tufnell Park. Flooded with natural light, the accommodation features an impressive reception room with large bay window and open plan kitchen, two double bedrooms with full length fitted wardrobes and a contemporary fully tiled bathroom.
Huddleston Road is enviably located for easy access to Tufnell Park underground station (Northern Line) and the eclectic selection of local shopping facilities including the independent retailers and high street brands along Fortess Road, Kentish Town High Street and Holloway Road.
2 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Reception/Dining Room/Open Plan Kitchen * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating E
Dartmouth Park Sales Office | 020-7284 0101
64 Chetwynd Road London NW5 1DE | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.