Firecrest Drive, Hampstead, NW3
£3,400,000 Guide Price 4 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Hampstead - 0.54m
- Golders Green - 1.35m
- Finchley Road - 1.42m
- West Hampstead - 1.47m
- Belsize Park - 1.62m
A beautifully presented interior designed house situated discreetly within an exclusive gated development, moments from Hampstead Heath and only a short walk to Hampstead Village.
Firecrest Drive is a collection of 6 modern houses which enjoy great privacy, security and the communal use of fabulous gardens.
This sophisticated and luxurious property features striking architectural attributes which includes a double volume curved vaulted glass ceiling and a glass elevation wall.
The property has been finished to a very high standard and is bright and well proportioned.
The property also has the rare advantage of a large heated garage and 2 off street parking spaces.
4/5 Bedrooms * 3 Shower Rooms (2 En Suite) * Dressing Room/Bedroom 5 * Reception Room * Dining Room * Study * Luxury Kitchen * Guest Cloakroom * Balcony * Patio * Rear Garden * Communal Gardens * Heated Garage * Off Street Parking For 2 Cars * Guest Parking * Energy Rating D
Hampstead Sales Office | 020-7435 9822
56 Heath Street London NW3 1DL | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.