The Park, Golders Hill, NW11
£1,950,000 5 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Golders Green - 0.53m
- Hampstead - 1.38m
- Brent Cross - 1.82m
- West Hampstead - 2.27m
- Finchley Road - 2.3m
A substantial (2555 sq ft) semi-detached family house quietly positioned within this prestigious turning, backing on to Golders Hill Park. In need of modernisation, this three storey home offers an excellent family orientated layout with well-proportioned accommodation throughout, a mature south facing garden and a roof terrace with stunning views over the park behind.
5 Bedrooms * Family Bathroom With Separate WC * Shower Room * 2 Large Reception Rooms * Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Second Floor Additional Kitchen * Spacious Entrance Hall * Guest WC * Utility Cupboard * Ample Loft Storage * South Facing 11ft Terrace & Balcony * Front Garden * South Facing 83ft Rear Garden * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating E
Hampstead Sales Office | 020-7435 9822
56 Heath Street London NW3 1DL | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.