Hollycroft Avenue, Hampstead, NW3
£2,000,000 4 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Hampstead - 0.98m
- Golders Green - 1.25m
- West Hampstead - 1.37m
- Kilburn - 1.52m
- Finchley Road - 1.58m
Set within the ever popular 'Crofts' hewn from an impressive semi-detached period residence, a magnificent first and second floor maisonette approached via its own entrance at raised ground floor level and enjoying the original staircase, a wonderful family orientated apartment approaching 2000 sq ft of exceptionally bright and spacious accommodation. Featuring a stunning 35ft 8in dual aspect double reception room, a stylish kitchen/breakfast room with bi-folding doors opening on to a sun trap terrace/balcony. The exquisite living space is complemented by four double bedrooms and three luxurious bath/shower rooms (2 en suite). Viewing, to fully appreciate the many attributes that this fine home affords, is in our opinion, imperative.
4 Bedrooms (2 With En Suite Shower Room) * Family Bathroom * Reception/Dining Room * Kitchen * Loft * Balcony/Terrace * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating C
Hampstead Sales Office | 020-7435 9822
56 Heath Street London NW3 1DL | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.