North Road, Highgate, N6
£1,500,000 Guide Price 4 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Highgate - 0.39m
- Archway - 1.29m
- East Finchley - 1.64m
- Tufnell Park - 1.91m
- Kentish Town - 2.5m
Forming part of this majestic pair of bay fronted Edwardian houses, built on the site of The Red Lion public house circa 1900. The property retaining some original period features provides spacious accommodation over 3 levels and benefits from substantial cellarage. Conveniently located within easy walking distance of the High Street the property is situated with reach of good transport links and is accessible to many of the local schools.
Requiring a degree of modernisation and available chain free, houses of this size in a prime position are rare to the market and should be viewed at the earliest opportunity.
4 Bedrooms (2 With En Suite Shower Room) * Family Bathroom * Double Reception Room * Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Guest WC * Cellar * Town Garden * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating E
Highgate Sales Office | 020-8348 2341
35 High Street London N6 5JT | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.